UCCS Conducts Post-Fire Study
The University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (UCCS) is reaching out to people to participate in a study testing an online website designed to help with distress, loss and/or coping issues following the Waldo Canyon fire. The purpose is to learn some valuable information that can be used to assist victims of future disasters.
- People who participate will first complete an online survey.
- Following the survey, people will be assigned to one of two groups: one group will receive immediate access to the website tool, the other will receive access after 30 days.
- People enrolled in the project will receive $25 in compensation for each survey they complete.
- There are three surveys total: one in the beginning, one after 30 days, and a final survey after 60 days.
- All responses to the survey questions will remain confidential.
If you are interested, simply complete the survey by going to www.surveymonkey.com/s/waldorecovery
For more information, call 719-255-3709, or email email@example.com
Colorado Springs Together is an independent 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
Colorado Springs Together is a community-driven volunteer effort, and is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The team members are distinguished citizens and business professionals in the community facilitating and coordinating a quick and effective rebuilding process for the neighborhoods devastated on June 26th by the fire. The donations received will go towards the activities required to help restore the lives and the neighborhoods affected by the fire at the same time maintaining a strong sense of community during the rebuilding process.