IKEA Centennial Fire Victim 30% Discount Offer
IKEA Centennial has extended a 30 percent discount offer to those affected by the High Park and Waldo Canyon fires. The offer also includes a free, one-time picking and home delivery service.
Customers should come to the store and let the greeter (in the entrance lobby) know they are interested in the discount.
If customers are deemed eligible they will receive a handout with guidance on how to complete their shopping experience.
Discount Eligibility: The discount is for customers whose homes suffered total loss or smoke damage from the High Park or Waldo Canyon fires. Certain Red Cross branches are offering vouchers affirming people live in the affected areas. Not all Red Cross branches are offering the voucher.
If customers are able to get a voucher or proof from the Red Cross, this is the IDEAL paperwork they should bring with them to IKEA along with a photo ID (or other valid proof of residence) showing the same address on the Red Cross voucher.
- If customers have contacted the Red Cross and are unable to obtain this voucher, then they should bring their photo ID (or other valid proof of residence) with their affected home address. A manger will map their home to determine its proximity to the fire areas.
- This is an offer with a total receipt limit up to $10,000 (before the discount) per HOUSEHOLD.
- The offer will remain in effect until December 31, 2012.
- If there are multiple adults living in the affected home, the discount applies to the address, not each individual.
- Customers may make up to three trips to IKEA and use the discount each time until they reach a total of $10,000 for the affected home. Their purchases will be tracked by their name and address.
- The offer of free home delivery and picking service is valid only ONCE for each household.
Colorado Springs Together is an independent 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
Colorado Springs Together is a community-driven volunteer effort, and is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The team members are distinguished citizens and business professionals in the community facilitating and coordinating a quick and effective rebuilding process for the neighborhoods devastated on June 26th by the fire. The donations received will go towards the activities required to help restore the lives and the neighborhoods affected by the fire at the same time maintaining a strong sense of community during the rebuilding process.